Days after a model filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against photographer Bruce Weber, a second model has stepped forward with sex harassment accusations against the photographer, according to a USA Today report.

Model Jason Boyce filed a lawsuit against Weber last week, claiming he was sexually harassed by the photographer at a 2014 photo shoot.

Yesterday, model Mark Ricketson held a press conference and described how Weber made him feel “ashamed and embarrassed” at a 2005 casting call in Weber’s office. Ricketson said Weber told him at that shoot that he “looked tense,” then guided the model’s hand “lower and lower” toward Ricketson’s genitals. Ricketson’s account of Weber’s actions was similar to that of Boyce.

Ricketson cannot sue for sexual harassment because the incident happened too long ago. But he has offered to testify in Boyce’s case as a corroborating witness, according to a Huffington Post report.

Related Articles

Terry Richardson Banned by Conde Nast, According to Leaked Email

Photographers, Men in Authority, and Sexual Harassment


COMMENTS

MORE POSTS

Appeals Court Reinstates First Amendment Claim Against Border Patrol

Posted by on Friday August 17, 2018 | Copyright/Legal

Affirming the right of citizens to photograph law enforcement activities, the US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has reinstated a claim by activists who sued the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) for stopping them from photographing CBP activities and destroying their photographs. “The First Amendment protects the right to photograph and record... More